Directmail Leads by the Each
Definitions of available leads
- Direct Mail A Leads represent about 1% of your target market and are the most expensive leads out there. For example, if 1000 people in your county close loans this week and we direct mail them all, the return will yield 10 respondents. Working only this lead, an agent will miss another 990 opportunities to sit with people who just had mortgage activity and would most likely buy from you if they only knew you existed and could hear your presentation.
A- & A- (65+) Leads
- These are available in limited numbers in various areas. Many agents purchase them in bulk and travel outside their home market. Others purchase them close to home (when and where available) and supplement their "A" leads (if any) to increase their prospecting opportunities. They are not as "fresh" as an "A" lead and therefore greater effort must be made when prospecting with these leads, but many agents have incredible success with "A-" leads. An agent adding A- leads to their prospecting efforts can expect to increase their income by an additional $25,000 - $50,000 per year. Of course, the net income goes up considerably as well since the "client acquisition" cost is much lower. The A- (65+) are those prospects that are 65+ years old. They are also some of the best leads to work with higher premiums!
- These are available in limited numbers in various areas. Many agents (new and veterans alike) purchase these in bulk to add to their "prospecting" opportunities. A "B" lead is a once distributed lead that, to our knowledge, was not sold by one of our agents. "B" leads are a great way to add to your prospecting opportunities and reach out to more people in your target market WITHOUT breaking the bank. Agents incorporating "B" leads into their prospecting plan can expect to increase their income by an additional $35,000 - $50,000 per year. Of course, "B" leads take more effort and skill than "A-" leads which take more effort and skill than "A" leads, but many agents have great success with "B" leads and love working them as their primary means of "client acquisition."
- This is by far the most lucrative and inexpensive method of "client acquisition." Using just this prospecting method, an agent can guarantee himself/herself a minimum of 15 appointments per week and an annual income of over $300,000 when also incorporating the Financial Needs Approach. An agent looking to become a builder/duplicator can realize the highest number of agents per area by incorporating this one prospecting tool! So why doesn't everybody do it? Because it's work and it isn't as easy as "A", "A-" or "B" leads for most people.
Can I buy these leads by the each to get started and how much do they cost?
- Yes, the A Leads are $45 to $55 each lead count is determined by you. We recommend 20 leads a week (three week commitment required) to give you the greatest opportunity sales and cash-flow.
- The A- & A-(65+) are aviable in most every county in every sate you wish to work. The cost is $7 each you can order as many as you wish based on whats available in counties you choose to work. The B Leads are offered and ordered the same way but with a cost of $4 each
Do I have to buy life insurance leads through Legacy to get contracted?
- No. Legacy is not a lead house. Bringing our agents other ways to generate leads is one of the reasons we sought out an outside partner. The second, is the request from agents who want a faster turn-around time to get started. Aged leads offer that quick turn-around time from order to received leads; usually within a couple of days your leads are emailed directly to you.
Are these leads generated by Legacy?
- No. These leads are generated, managed, and distributed by an exclusive outside partner. As a Legacy contracted agent you have access to these leads