facebook™ - Premium
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What makes these facebook™ leads different from other facebook™ leads?
- We know that facebook™ generated leads are going to be part of the future in lead generation increasing both in quality and closing ratio as the market grows. The most important difference is the speed at which the client is contacted.
With our program your lead campaign is put through a funnel behind the scene with your information. As your leads come in, the client is sent a text message within 30 seconds of submitting the form. The are sent an email later the same day. An agent can setup a ringless voicemail with your recording.
This allows agents to be active in the field knowing their leads are being contacted. Leads are sent to the included CRM so you can keep track of the progress from contacted to sold.
- Secondly, unlike other vendors offering facebook™ A prospect needs to complete several steps to be considered a lead making the quality as close to direct mail as you can get.
Life Insurance is mentioned more than once with questions regarding any current coverage is asked.
- Thirdly, like our other lead programs, these facebook™ leads have never been previously sold or worked by another agent instead they are always fresh and exclusive to you backed by the vendor for quality.
- Lastly, is turn-around time. Instead of a 4 to 5 week turn-around time for direct mail, facebook™ leads, in most cases, only take a week to fill an agents order.
Are these leads generated by Legacy?
- No. These leads are generated, managed, and distributed by an outside vendor. As a Legacy contracted agent you qualify for a discount on any leads you order as well as a deeper discount for a weekly standing order.
How many appointments can I expect and what is the average closing ratio?
- The reason this facebook™ lead program is so popular is because they are exclusive and never sold to other agents. There are a few significant factors to closing more appointments; your work ethic, your appointment setting skills, targeting the right prospects and product availability. Legacy offers the carriers with products that will give you the opportunity to meet every prospects condition. We can help boost your appointment setting skills.
- The vendors advertised results of target marketing along with our product availability means you’ll set more appointments and close up to 25% of these leads. Couple this with our supporting material on working those unreachable leads and you could add another 10% to those numbers.
Can I buy these leads by the each to get started and how much do they cost?
- Yes, the minimum order is 20 leads after which you can purchase any amount that fits with your budget and income requirements.
Do I have to buy life insurance leads through Legacy to get contracted?
- No. Legacy is not a lead house. However, while contracted agents are not required to purchase leads through Legacy, agents wishing to be contracted need to have a lead source from somewhere. Bringing our agents another way to generate leads is one of the reasons we sought out an outside vendor. The second, is the request from agents who want a faster turn-around time to get started. Internet exclusive leads offer that quick turn-around time from order to received leads; usually within a couple of days your leads are starting to come in.
What is the Quality Guarantee?
- The vendor will replace leads that have a disconnected phone number, factious address, or a language barrier. These are handled directly through the vendor. Legacy does not manage any aspect of these leads nor can Legacy speak to quality or results.