THE INTERNET LEAD PROGRAM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What makes Internet leads different from direct mail leads?
- The first detail you’re going to notice is that direct mail still is the most qualified lead generating campaign albeit at a high cost but with a high ROI. With that said, internet generated leads are going to be part of the future in lead generation increasing both in quality and closing ratio as the market grows.
- Secondly, like our direct mail leads, these internet leads have never been previously sold or worked by another agent instead they are always fresh and exclusive to you backed by the vendor for quality.
- Thirdly, is turn-around time. Instead of a 4 to 5 week turn-around time for direct mail, internet leads, in most cases, only take a few days to fill an agents order.
Are these leads generated by Legacy?
- No. These leads are generated, managed, and distributed by an outside vendor. As a Legacy contracted agent you qualify for a discount on any leads you order as well as a deeper discount for a weekly standing order.
How many appointments can I expect and what is the average closing ratio?
- The reason this internet lead program is so popular is because they are exclusive and never sold to other agents even those outside of Legacy. There are two significant factors to closing more appointments; targeting the right prospects and product availability. Legacy offers the carriers with products that will give you the opportunity to meet every prospects condition.
- The vendors advertised results of target marketing along with our product availability means you’ll set more appointments and close up to 25% of these leads. Couple this with our supporting material on working those unreachable leads and you could add another 10% to those numbers.
Can I buy these leads by the each to get started and how much do they cost?
- Yes, the minimum order is 10 leads after which you can purchase any amount that fits with budget and income requirements.
- Contracted Legacy agents receive a discount: the cost is $20 each for Final Expense and $40 each for Mortgage Protection. There is a contact name and phone number on the order form for special pricing on weekly standing orders offering an even deeper discount
Do I have to buy life insurance leads through Legacy to get contracted?
- No. Legacy is not a lead house. Bringing our agents another way to generate leads is one of the reasons we sought out an outside vendor. The second, is the request from agents who want a faster turn-around time to get started. Internet exclusive leads offer that quick turn-around time from order to received leads; usually within a couple of days your leads are starting to come in.
What is the Quality Guarantee?
- The vendor will replace leads that have a disconnected phone number, factious address, or a language barrier. These are handled directly through the vendor. Legacy does not manage any aspect of these leads nor can Legacy speak to quality or results.